Would you like your leaders to gain a better understanding of a human resources issue? Is it important for you to have a dynamic speaker at your next corporate or community event? Do you want to engage and inspire young adults? I would love to connect with you.
Here is a sample of speaking topics to non-profit organizations, corporate clients, community groups and associations.
Example of Speaking Topics:
- Women in Leadership - You Belong Here
- Key Considerations When Hiring - Creating and developing a diverse team your customers want to talk to and buy from
- Leading Significantly - For seasoned leaders who want to leave a legacy for their organizations
- How To Do Well @ Work - Learning about the behaviours that can promote or inhibit success in the workplace
- Emerging Leaders - Developing a new mindset for the journey to a new career
- Girl Empowerment (workshop format) - The Importance of Our Girls (High school Here I Come), Campus Readiness
- Performance Management, Terminations, Workplace Accommodations and much more
Marcella has that kind of wisdom that allows people to learn in comfort; her kind personality and unique way of thinking makes it easy for people to participate and consider opportunities for improvement.
Marcella was able to connect with our leaders and incorporated their experiences into her presentation to make the session meaningful.
She shared her expertise in a workshop for us with positive evaluation responses from all and she took the time to answer individual questions afterwards. Thank you Marcella!" - Georgina Richardson Employment Specialist Jobs Caledon - Caledon Community Services